Additional information articles for reference:
- OFA (The Orthopedic Foundation for Animals) provides a detailed open database on health testing results
- PennHip (University of Pennsylvania Hip Improvement Program) provides details about their program; however, they do not have an open database.
- Canine Inherited Disorders Database (CIDD)
- A Beginners Guide to COI by Jemima Harrison on Dog Breed Health : “COI stands for Coefficient of Inbreeding. Essentially, it measures the common ancestors of dam and sire, and indicates the probability of how genetically similar they are.” [read more]
- Conformation-related Welfare Problems on Dog Breed Health : a variety of issues related to conformation are listed and discussed.
- PedigreeDatabase German Shepherd Dog – the premium pedigree site for researching German Shepherd pedigrees.
- Our Shiloh Shepherd Pedigrees – This website features pictures and pedigrees of the owner’s two Shiloh Shepherds. Many of the historic Shilohs are represented.
- Shiloh Shepherd pedigrees are also featured on many of the individual breeder and fancier websites.