Below you will find list of informational reports created for your research.
- How to Solve a Genetic Pedigree
- Biology teacher Andrew Douch explains how to systematically study a genetic pedigree, to determine the most likely mode of inheritance.
- Breeding Analysis – coming soon
- An explanation of the different tools breeders use to analyze their prospective breedings
Our Most Popular Reports:
- Breeding Reports
- what are they and how to request them
- OTX Generation Key
- key to OTX codes seen on test reports
- Outcrosses (OTX)
- non-Shiloh or part-Shiloh dogs which have been used in the development of the breed
- Studs Available
- list of proven, emeritus, hopeful & future studs
- Studs – Color Factored
- list of studs which are or have produced solid blacks or solid whites
- Breed Planning IC & OTX 2015-2019
- periodic statistical analysis of averages, high/low, median
- Heart Holter Statistics
- periodic statistical analysis of the heart holter data submitted to this project
- Hip Hall of Fame
- a list of dogs which have received an OFA Excellent or PennHip of 0.25 or less
- Litters Per Year
- number of litters recorded per year (all registries combined)
- Notables, The
- Woo, Sabrina, Mona, Shep, Goldie, etc. ~ who are they?
- Population Study 2010-2019
- summary of litters and puppies produced over 10 year period
- Longevity ~ Old Shilohs
- one of our important lists; if you hear of a Shiloh’s passing, please let us know the date
- A Beginners Guide to COI by Jemima Harrison on Dog Breed Health :
- “COI stands for Coefficient of Inbreeding. Essentially, it measures the common ancestors of dam and sire, and indicates the probability of how genetically similar they are.” [read more]
- Conformation-related Welfare Problems on Dog Breed Health :
- a variety of issues related to conformation are listed and discussed.
- Reading Pedigrees on The Dog Place, Canine Genetics :
- great article explaining pedigrees and how to look at them.