Below you will find list of informational reports created for your research.
- How to Solve a Genetic Pedigree
Biology teacher Andrew Douch explains how to systematically study a genetic pedigree, to determine the most likely mode of inheritance.
Our Most Popular Reports:
- Breeding Reports
what are they and how to request them
- OTX Generation Key
key to OTX codes seen on test reports
non-Shiloh or part-Shiloh dogs which have been used in the development of the breed
- Studs Available
list of proven, emeritus, hopeful & future studs
- Studs – Color Factored
list of studs which are or have produced solid blacks or solid whites
- Hip Hall of Fame
a list of dogs which have received an OFA Excellent or PennHip of 0.25 or less
- Litters Per Year
number of litters recorded per year (all registries combined)
- Population Study 2010-2019
summary of litters and puppies produced over 10 year period
- Longevity ~ Old Shilohs
one of our important lists; if you hear of a Shiloh’s passing, please let us know the date
- A Beginners Guide to COI by Jemima Harrison on Dog Breed Health : “COI stands for Coefficient of Inbreeding. Essentially, it measures the common ancestors of dam and sire, and indicates the probability of how genetically similar they are.” [read more]
- Conformation-related Welfare Problems on Dog Breed Health : a variety of issues related to conformation are listed and discussed.
- Reading Pedigrees on The Dog Place, Canine Genetics : great article explaining pedigrees and how to look at them.