By registering, you have agreed to become a contributor to this project.
This project is an ongoing task to track and update information as it becomes available. We pledge to keep online version updated regularly. We cannot do that without your help.
Report data as you get it. It is much easier to remember this way vs. waiting to send it later.
Samples of data we are looking for include, but are not limited to,
- Do you have a new puppy? what is the call name, registered name, sex, date of birth (dob), breeder, etc.
- Have you had a dog die? when (full date)? what was general cause?
- Has one of your dogs developed a health issue? if so, what is it?
- Have you recently holtered your puppy? what was the result?
- Have you begun health testing? report as you receive each individual result.
- Have you recently had a litter? report date of birth, number of puppies, number of boys, number of girls, number (if any) of stillborns.
- Have new puppies gone to their homes? report their names (call names are fine) and locations (we use this info in case of missing dogs, rehomes etc)
- Have any of your progeny had health testing completed? please report any and all data.
Helpful info on how to submit your data: