We’re all adults and shouldn’t need Rules of Conduct to play nice. Alas, it looks like we really do. Please familiarize yourself with them and understand that you are agreeing to them by requesting access to this project.
Persons that have agreed to contribute to the project. In return, they have access to the information either online, personal conversation with staff or via requests for test breeding reports. In order to be a collaborator in good standing, you agree to
- Maintain contact with staff regularly by submitting new data or at least telling staff that you have nothing new to report (at minimum every 30 days)
- Submit new data in a timely manner
- note to wildeoffice team members : our continued regular working relationship constitutes as contact
Contribution is Mandatory
By requesting access, you are agreeing to become a contributor to this project. Contribution is MANDATORY in order to maintain continued access into this site. Data is collected on all dogs, not only breeding dogs. Contribution includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Have you recently had a litter? report date of birth, number of puppies, number of boys, number of girls, number (if any) still borns
- Have new puppies gone to their homes? report their names (call names are fine) and locations (we use this info in case of missing dogs, rehomes etc)
- Have any of your progeny had health testing completed? please report any and all data.
- Do you have a new dog? report the name, litter coming from etc.
- Have you started health testing on your stock? report results as you receive them vs. waiting to send it to staff in bulk
- Have you heard of a death in the breed? report date of death and possible cause
- Have you replied to any and all messages from staff?
dbS Facebook Group
Located [HERE]. This private group was established as a working office for the project in order to allow a space for staff to post notices and for collaborators to communicate with each other.
- To gain access you must be a collaborator in good standing.
- There will be no blocking or managing (restricting) of admins/staff.
- Anyone blocking other members of the group agree to have their posts/comments automatically reposted so everyone can be part of the conversation.
- Membership on the dbS facebook group is not mandatory for access to the project, however it is highly encouraged.
sus·pend – to temporarily prevent from continuing; a time out
The following are reasons that your account will be automatically suspended
- No contact or collaboration with staff for more than 30 days, your login account will automatically be suspended.
- Complaints about this project posted anywhere but directly to staff constitutes an automatic suspension. If you’re complaining about the project, you are making it obvious that you do not want to be a part of it.
- Blocking or managing (restricting) staff on the dbS facebook group will earn an automatic account suspension.
- If you are suspended for non-collaboration, reapply at any time.
- If you are suspended for violation of rules of contact, reapply after 30 days or when suggested by staff.
No longer want to be part of the project?
Be polite and drop me a note to let me know you are leaving.