We are currently working with our Breeders to enhance this Buyer’s Checklist so that when looking for a new PUPPY, you have the tools to find the Breeder that is right for YOU.
- Health Testing is the hallmark of this breed.
- Your prospective breeder should have no problem producing health testing results for the breeding pair.
- What to look for in litter advertisements.
- Parent’s full names, call names, their sire/dam, health testing results.
- A verifiable pedigree is also a hallmark of this breed. Knowing the sire/dam of the breeding pair helps to verify this.
- Photos of the breeding pair.
- What to expect for health testing.
- Passing health testing as required by the breeder’s registry.
- Visit our Health Screening page [HERE] to get an idea on what is required.
- Questions to ask breeders.
- What are some of the more common health problems within the breed?
- What are you doing to help reduce health issues within the breed? in your puppies?
- What are the health screening tests you perform on your dogs and why?
- Where can I see the results of the health testing you have completed for your dogs?
- Can I meet the sire and dam of this litter (if geographically possible)?
- Can I see the pedigrees for both the sire and dam?
- Where do you register your Shilohs?
- more coming soon
Just a few of the Breeders that help make this site possible ~
breeders: if you would like to be featured in this gallery, email a photo with your kennel information to email@example.com